Monday, November 21, 2022

tiger parts only

And this week, we're down to just photos of tiger parts.

A few days I did more than my desired two, but other days I had other obligations, so I did none.


In all, it probably worked out to about two per day.

I pushed yesterday to get all the whiskers done.  They are a pain being so long and skinny, but I made it through.

Next up is the upper part of his face!

(But I'm excited that this section actually has enough parts to look like something, even if a few seem off-center just now.)

But this week is going to be crazy.  I work three days, have two Thanksgivings to attend and that leaves me just Wednesday home to do whatever I want.  (After today.)  As if.  I'll be baking and cleaning and trying to get all the things done I don't have time for the other days!

Oh well.  I have family to visit, funds to bake goodies to share and a job to go to.  Things could be a whole lot worse.  (I just wish winter hadn't made such a sudden appearance, though we got about two feet (yes, you read that right) less snow here than my parents, just an hour west of us!)

Catnip birds are coming along, but no photos.

Off to prepare some goodies for our "Black Friday" sale that starts on Tuesday work potluck.  I'm taking baked beans - they need time in the crock pot, so I'm doing them today for a reheat tomorrow.  Beans are okay because I work with boys and they will probably be excited if they turn musical.  (And they work well with the pulled pork a coworker is bringing.)

Happy quilting!
Katie

1 comment: