Monday, January 15, 2024

quick update - not much sewing

This past week hasn't seen me at the sewing machine as much as I anticipated, but I did get a few green blocks made!


A little sewing after work on Wednesday got me six more blocks.

These are going to get crazier as I start to run out of backgrounds...


A few more later in the week, but then the REALLY cold weather hit and the whole upstairs is chilly, so this is where you'll find me for a few more days:


Lily is very much a snuggly people cat in this weather.  She's a people cat in general, but she has gotten mighty snuggly in the last week!  Salem took a break from bird watching to join us while I read.

(Quilt is Supernova, completed way back in 2014, but still a favorite of mine.)

And that's it!

The stitch book quilt along starts soon, as does the Tall Poppies quilt along.  And I'm dragging my feet on the Bramble Blooms.  Pondering ideas in my head some, but nothing more.  Maybe this week will be better on the quilty front?

(At the very last, my reading has gotten a lot of attention.)

Happy quilting,
Katie

No comments: