After suffering through the stomach flu last weekend (very frustrating to have gotten nothing done) and then nursing the hubby through a sore back and now head cold, I FINALLY got some sewing done this weekend!
I started with this on Saturday:
Blocks partway sewn.
This morning I started with this:
A pile of finished blocks. 32 +14 setting triangles.
And as of a few minutes ago, I'm here:
A top without borders!
I kept looking at it while laying on my sewing room floor and thinking it looked too light. I expected the brown to make it darker. The borders will be brown and that will help, but until I took this photo, I didn't like it. I'm back to loving it again!
I think I need more fabric for borders, but I'm going to get that soon and make myself put them on before I start the wedding quilt.
My dad has the light bar for my longarm ready to go, so very soon I won't be restricted to daylight hours (though the days are getting longer!) and maybe, just maybe, this will be finished more than 24 hours before it's needed. Don't anyone go holding their breath, though.
Off to feed the hubby. And me.