I've been busy! Remember my ever-growing list of projects? Here's the list with updates!
1. Hubby's new bed quilt (Christmas deadline) no progress :(
2. Makayla's I Spy quilt (November deadline) needs binding hand-sewn down
3. Ethan's I Spy quilt (January or Christmas deadline) 11 more circles to applique
Alora's sports teams quilt (if I can find all those I want - Christmas deadline) can't find fabrics
5. Kim's hand print quilt (as soon as possible) need hand tracings still...
6. Erik and Jennifer's quilt still needs binding hand-sewn down
Make Life Charm Squares quilt (needs borders - no deadline, it's for me!) DONE (top)
8. Amanda's twin quilt #1 (babies due November) needs binding hand-sewn down
9. Amanda's twin quilt #2 needs binding hand-sewn down
10. Julie's 3rd baby quilt (no clue when this one is due or if the rumor is true) waiting on gender, due Feb 13th, pattern selected
11. Birdies on a Wire quilt (for me, no deadline, just want it done!) no progress :(
12. extra June dolly quilt needs binding hand-sewn down
13. July dolly quilt needs binding hand-sewn down
APQ swap quilt (borders only) DONE (top)
6 only need bindings and the weather has finally cooled down some, so I should be able to work on these now. Which is probably good since I was going to try to make a quilted wallet for myself (I'll post the link when I do), but realized I need fusible fleece...
2 are done, 1 has been removed - down to 11!
And we can't have a post without a photo, so here are the dolly quilts: